A significant part of our activity deals with real estate law and litigation. Particularly, the EPC law firm provides consultancy to clients in their role of investors, developers, owners and constructors.
The real estate sector had a rapid growth in Romania, due to the volume of sales and acquisitions as well as the increased number of private investors in the infrastructure field. Our objective is to help clients mitigating contractual risks related to construction projects and avoiding contractual disputes.
We provide a full range of services including all legal aspects directly or indirectly related to land use and property law.
- Drafting any required documents in order to fulfill the legal formalities related to the sale and purchase of lands and buildings as well as related to the acquisition of properties located in Romania by foreigners;
- Registration of agreements;
- Financing, leasing and concessions;
- All aspects related to real estate development activities;
- Consultancy regarding negotiation with the local authorities;
- Consultancy regarding the applicable environment laws;
- Property damages and proceedings to request compensation;
- Consultancy for developersand tenants;
- Real estate public sale;
- Consultancy regarding national and international tax law, tax planning, taxation of transactions, taxation of immovable property;
- Contentious matters.