EPC organises and manages visits/delegations, individual or group business trips, participations to congresses and presentations in Italia, Romania, Moldavian Republic, Bulgaria and Ukraine, for the clients’ companies. The objective of such initiative is to provide each company with information about the local market and the corporate reality, through a customised service based on the geographical area and/or the field of activity, on the basis of an agenda of business meetings as well as taking into account the specific requirements of the other participated companies.
In order to research potential local partners (importers, distributors, agents, final clients, suppliers, local producers, representatives), EPC offers for each client the following services:
- Organizing and managing visits at the corporate seat and/or at the corporate branches as well as economic missions aimed at discussing the collaboration’s opportunities;
- Assisting the development of the missions and providing advice for future collaboration;
- Providing translation and interpreting services, including simultaneous and consecutive interpreting, for corporate visits, congress participations, business meetings, official presentations;
- Organizing meetings with companies, universities, incubators or research centres, in Romania as well as in other Easter-European countries, with a view to analysing, together with the client, the structure, the equipment, the technology, the activity, the processes and the products;
- Organizing individual or group business trips and ensures local transport and guided visits, in Romania as well as in other Easter-European countries, thanks to qualified hostess and tour leaders;
- Organizing meetings with local institutions, associations, patronages, law firms, development agencies and banks;
- Organizing specific initiatives aimed at favouring the realisation of technological transfer agreements, determining the extent or performance level of technology transfer agreements, evaluating problems and constraints faced by an enterprise under the agreement; building a network/linkage between research institutions and industry.