Our policy, whenever possible, tries obtaining an amicable settlement of disputes between the clients instead of immediately going to court.
When it is not possible to avoid suit, legal proceedings must be initiated immediately.
Our firm can assist and represent before the inferior courts up to the Supreme Court of Justice as well as before internal and international courts of arbitrage.
- Consultancy regarding applicable laws and jurisdiction;
- Recovery of credits;
- Business and contractual disputes;
- Disputes between shareholders;
- Labor and employment cases;
- Disputes between lessors and tenants;
- Manufacturer’s liability and consumer protection;
- Real estate disputes;
- Disputes regarding patents, trademarks, copyright and other intellectual property rights;
- Compulsory execution of judgments and arbitral decisions;
- Negotiation of transactions;
- Drafting arbitral clauses.